A Softer Approach to Pressure Wash Services in Hendersonville, Tennessee
Locally owned and operated, Lil’ Squirt Soft Wash brings a gentler yet stronger approach to handling all your roof and exterior washing needs in Hendersonville, TN. As the name implies, soft washing is easier on the materials that make up buildings but works harder to remove unwanted dirt and debris accumulation. Whether you’re a homeowner or a business owner looking to clean or protect your roof, our technicians are here to help.
What’s The Difference Between Cleaning Methods?
Soft washing and power washing are two cleaning methods that combine pressurized water and cleaning solutions to remove unwanted build-up from exterior surfaces. Both techniques use some of the same equipment. Power washing uses high-pressure heated water, whereas soft washing uses a special low-pressure nozzle for a gentler application.
Power washing works great on concrete driveways, treated wooden decks, and vehicles. However, power washing can easily damage other surfaces, especially those that contain paint and adhesive. For example, high-pressure washing can void your shingle warranty and can further damage the roof. Unfortunately, the damage potential for cleaning a roof with power washing can quickly overshadow any benefits of cleaning it.
Soft washing provides the same cleaning benefits as power washing but doesn’t carry the damage risk thanks to its lower-pressure application. Soft washing is the more viable option unless the surface can withstand high pressure without being damaged.
What Surfaces respond best to Lil Squirt Soft Wash?
Soft washing is the better cleaning option for a much longer list of surface types versus power washing.
- Roofing: soft washing is particularly well-suited to protect shingles, adhesives, and flat roof surfaces.
- Siding: soft washing works well on vinyl, cedar shake, and wood panel siding.
- Stucco: soft washing works well on the stucco paint coating.
- Brick: soft washing is a good option for brick surfaces for exterior and ground use.
- Tile: tile walls and flooring are also soft-wash friendly.
- Paver: while a very durable material, soft washing is still strong enough to clean pavers and not cause damage.
If it’s a roof, siding, patio, deck, or fence, there’s no need to risk damaging it through routine cleaning. Lil’ Squirt Soft Wash uses the optimal pressure level and cleaning solution combinations for all exterior surface types.